Groups are welcome all year round, pending prior booking, even during the closed period when we endeavour to adapt to your needs.
You may reserve your visit.
One complimentary ticket per 20 paying visitors
|National Stud* + Discovery Trail** (combined ticket)||10,00€|
|National Stud* + Château *||9,00€|
* guided tour / ** unaccompanied tour of the Discovery Trail
Une gratuité est accordée pour 20 entrées payantes.
|Visites||Etudiant à partir de 10 ans||Enfant jusqu'à 9 ans|
|National Stud* + Discovery Trail** (combined ticket)||8,50€||7,00€|
|National Stud* + Château *||7,30€||5,30€|
*visite guidée ** visite libre du parcours découverte
Single entry fee: €6.50
Single rate: €2,50
- Visit to the French National Stud training centre
- Visit to the blacksmith's forge : Visits possible during the week, upon prior booking and depending on the Stud’s activities.
- Visit to the paddocks with the horses running free : Every Friday in July and August from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Visit to the Saddlery: Visits possible during the week upon prior booking and depending on the Stud’s activities.
- Horse & pony care workshop
- An insight into horse nutrition
Breakfast, tea or evening drinks can be organised for your group upon prior booking.
Coach Operators, Associations, Works Council, Tour Operator… "Escap'Orne" proposes a whole range of excursions and holidays, enabling you to discover the various facets of the Orne county, including the famous "Haras du Pin" National Stud. Below are a few examples:
- day trip: "Le Pin on Show", "From Colbert to Général Leclerc"
- 3 and 5-day breaks: "Normandy Postcard", "Norman sensations".