The Haras national du Pin is currently closed to visits
If the current virus management conditions allow, the Stud will be open from February 6 - March 7 2021, from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Haras national du Pin is open every day from 1 April - 30 September 2021.
During the half-term school holidays, in February and October, the Haras will be open every day from 10.30pm - 12 noon and 2pm - 5pm.
Activities available :
- Non-guided visit to the Haras in the morning, with a PASTILLE (short equestrian presentation) at 11:30 am.
- Guided tours of the Haras in the afternoon - these are generally in French, but a translation can be supplied
- Guided tour of the Castle at 2 pm. In French, but an English translation is avalable
- free visit to the museum in stable n ° 1 (entry included with the purchase of one option)
- horse-drawn carriage rides
- pony activities for children (rides and grooming)
- rental of bicycles and electric golf cars to explore the Domaine du Pin
Individual prices 2021:
The visit to the Haras, the Chateau, a carriage ride, a pony ride etc are all considered as options.
Number of options - these options exclude the shows and bike/cart rentals
Adult rate1 option € 9 2 options 14€ 3 options 19€
Reduced rate 1 options 8€ 2 options 13€ 3 options 17€
Child rate (7 - 9 years old) 1 option 5€ 2 options 8€ 3 options 12€
Rental of electric bicycles or golf carts
Adult electric bikes: € 15 per day - € 10 half-day - € 5 per hour
Child mountain bike (non-electric): € 7 per day - € 5 half-day - € 3 per hour
Rental of electric golf cars (4 seats): € 30 per day - € 20 half-day - € 10 per hour
For more information, please fill out the contact form.
Every Thursday from 17 June through to 9 September 2021, the grooms of the Haras, and the equestrian artistes in residence present their horses to music in our outdoor arena. These performances will be at 3pm in June and September, and at 3.30pm in July and August. The showground, La Carriere de la Poste, was refurbished in 2018, and now offers staged seating for over 1000 people around the performance area. The spectacle consists of demonstrations of different equestrian disciplines, such as vaulting, showjumping and dressage, performed with different breeds of horses from various corners of the world.
The afternoon concludes with a chance to see our historic carriages, drawn by our famous Percheron horses, in the central courtyard in front of the chateau.
This is an exceptional show that all the family will enjoy.
Adults: 12€ Reduced rate: 10€ Children (5 - 9 inclusive): 8€
Early arrival strongly recommended . Visits to the stables resume around 4.30pm.